Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas is coming...

This is a pretty cool jobby for our D&D/RPG geek friends...

Marsbarn's dice bags - and she's got them on sale right now!

I have to admit, I don't have one - unfortunately, I never found anyone willing to play with me growing up and, once grown, admitting I'd never played moved me from geek to dork and still no one was willing to play with me! - but I do have 3 of her crowns in my possession and one absolutely stunning messenger bag that I get enormous compliments on (if you read this, Marsbarn, you should send me some business cards next time round for me to hand out!). The workmanship (workwomanship?) is excellent and I can't recommend her enough.

Buy one of these dice bags - better yet, buy 2 - you won't regret it. Unless you decide to give them away as gifts... then you'll regret losing them to someone else! Hmmm... maybe you should buy 4...

No comments: